- 1 LB Asian Flat Beans, diced
- 6 curry leaves, whole or shredded
- 4 Red Chilies
- 1 Tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 Tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 Tsp Urad dal
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp shredded coconut (fresh/fresh-frozen/dry)
- A dash of Asafoetida powder
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- In a large pan, heat up the coconut oil. Add the asafoetida, mustard seeds, let splutter.
- Turn down the heat to low and add the red chilies, Urad dal, curry leaves, coconut and the ginger.
- Next, add the diced Asian Flat Beans and cook for a few minutes on medium.
- Put the lid back on the pot and let the beans cook on low heat. Putting the lid back on kinda steams the beans, Al Dente, but not mushy!
- Add a pinch of salt. Garnish with cilantro.
- Mix thoroughly!
This stir-fry can be eaten as is or with rice or flat breads.
Bon Appetit' :)