In addition to going out for a nice ride, my main objective was to ask Michael at REI if he would give me any pointers on how to get the right arm of the rear brake lever to get closer to the rim on the dual-pivoted cantilever brake on Brahma, which I inadvertently caused to move away from the rim, the night before. Well, to cut the long story short, the rear mudguard was rubbing on the wheel, which I mistook for the brake rubbing and I ended-up loosening the rear brake cable, which caused the right brake arm to move away from the time, which I did not know how to fix, having never worked with cantilever brakes before, etc., etc., etc.....Well, you guys get the idea...:)
Michael being the expert techie he is, took one look at it and simply asked me to apply pressure on the right brake arm to bring it closer to the rim. Well, while I felt considerably naive, it was a relief. Thanks, Michael :)
Under Michael's supervision, I made the adjustments to the rear brake myself and it is all good now.
Here is a quick look at Brahma's cockpit, with the Brompton T-Bag attached to the front. There wasn't a whole lot in the bag. This bag has a 24 litre capacity, if I am not mistaken. I only had my tool bag in it.
Schlumpf Speed Drive!
It was a great day to be out and riding! Hope your day was a great one too!!
That's all folks!