After two years of use, I wholeheartedly recommend this device!
- This is a ultra light Coffee Press.
- Use coarsely ground coffee. If you grind the beans too fine, you will likely get some of the grounds in your brew.
- Use a very soft sponge to clean the Coffee Press. Abrasive sponges/widgets will scratch the coffee press.
- Wash the Coffee Press by hand. I do not wash mine in the dishwasher.
- Do not depress the Coffee Press's plunger device too fast as it is likely to make the hot brew spew on your hands.
- Use a plastic or wooden spoon to stir the coffee if you use the Coffee Press as your coffee mug. Metal spoons/widgets may scratch the Coffee Press.
- The Coffee Press can be used to heat up the water, although I prefer heating up the water in a separate pot.
- Store the Coffee Press in its sleeve after use.