- Stuffed Egg Plant Curry
- Spicy Stir-fried Cabbage
- Stir-friend Carrot and Green Beans
- Spicy Mashed Taro Root
- Potato Yogurt Gravy
- Onion Sambar
Of these six, #1, #2, and #6 are repeats, although the preparation of the Stuffed Egg Plant Curry is slightly different and I will point out the changes below. I have provided links from earlier posts for #2 and #6.
#3, #4 and #5 are adaptations from another great cook's website. I have provided links for these as well.
Stuffed Egg Plant Curry
The preparation is very similar to that of Egg Plant Podi Curry. There are some exceptions:
- Do not cut the egg plant into four pieces each as in the Egg Plant Podi Curry recipe, but splice them as shown below instead.
- Soak the spliced egg plants in tamarind juice (take 2 Tbsp of tamarind paste and dissolve it in water; make sure you can immerse the egg plant in the water --- that's how much water you need).
- After the spice mix is prepared, stuff each of the spliced egg plants with the spice mix.
- Follow steps 2-7 of the Egg Plant Podi Curry recipe. In between steps 5 and 6, add the tamarind juice in which the egg plant was soaked to the pan and cook until the egg plant is tender.
Stir-fried Cabbage: I added lots of onions and garlic to this stir-fry!
Boiled Taro Root
Spice mix preparation for the gravy!
Bon appetit' :)