I don't write about ignorant drivers all the time, although I see a fair share of them in this fair city, but never as many as five/six in one day. Today, was one of those days.
I counted five/six weird behaviors:
- Honked at twice, once in the AM and once in the PM, while lawfully operating my bicycle
- Yelled at, at Royal & MacArthur: something akin to "get off the road, you moron"
- Passed on the left, by a large SUV. A close call!
- Passed on the right within the lane and cutoff
- Almost got ran over in a 3 lane road, while riding lawfully in the right lane
I just don't get it :(
Hope all is swell in your neck of the woods!