I saw at least one request for the receipe for the Faux-Singapore Noodles. Without any further delay, here is the recipe.
- Diced green bell peppers - 1 cup
- Diced onions - 1/2 cup
- Diced mushrooms - 1 cup
- Chinese Five Spice - 1 Tbsp
- Hoisin Sauce - 1 Tbsp
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 Package of Maggi Noodles
- Saute red onions, green bell peppers, some mushrooms in a large pan with some oil.
- Cook the Maggi noodles al dente
- Add the Hoisin sauce, Five Spice to the veggies and mix in thoroughly
- Add the cooked noodles and mix in with the veggies. Make sure not to mush the noodles
- Add the red pepper flakes; and salt to taste
- Serve piping hot!
Bon appétit :)